About the Park
Renewal Plans
Donate

Pictures are complements of Andy Anderson, Bonnie Wilkerson & Andy Wright.

Ann Morrison Park is a 153-acre urban park, Boise's largest, located on the Boise River between Capital Boulevard, Americana Boulevard, and Crescent Rim Drive. The park was created by Morrison-Knudsen co-founder Harry W. Morrison in honor of his late wife, Ann Morrison, and was given to the city in June of 1959. Currently, the park is the host to many area celebrations, including Fourth of July fireworks and Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic. It is a place to play tennis, soccer, bocce, and frisbee golf, as well as a terminus when  rafting the Boise River.

Project is shovel ready & awaiting funding

*Create safe pedestrian and bike access from Crescent Rim on each side of the park

_

*Improve signage at park entryways

_

Project is planned for Summer of 2021

*Upgrade to an interactive fountain

_

*Revamp the rafters take-out area to ease congestion and river access

_

*Restore the  clock tower

_

Completed!

* Together Treasure Valley Dog Island-

an off-leash swim area for Boise's dogs.

For every $1 donated, the Harry W. Morrison Foundation plans to commit $1, as will the City of Boise.*

Your $1 will grow to $3! 

To contribute to our effort, please contact Bonnie at 208-345-5225 or come.play@annmorrisonpark.org

Coming Soon

 visit the Ann Morrison Park-Come Play Campaign's website to Donate Now 

*to a maximum of  $2 million per entity

110 East Parkway Drive, Boise, Idaho 83706

grants@harrymorrisonfoundation.org

208-345-5225

© 2020 by Harry W. Morrison Foundation

Park Gym